Current Students

Student Forms and Withdrawals

Student Forms

Within the SEADS student portal, current eCore students have the ability to request an extension on a proctored exam as well as submit grade appeals, academic dishonesty appeals, student complaints, and non-attending course reinstatement requests.

Open SEADS Student Portal


Students should follow their institutional withdrawal procedures to withdraw from their eCore courses.

Please click here to locate information pertaining to your eCore Academic Institution.

Please review the eCore Academic Calendar for Deadline dates.

We use cookies on this site to offer a better browsing experience, perform analytics, personalized advertising, measure advertising performance, and remember website preferences. For more information on cookies including how to manage your consent, visit our Cookie Policy.

Back to Top