After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Comprehend oral and written forms and communicate on a variety of topics in Spanish. To achieve this level of communication, students must be able to negotiate Spanish in all major time frames, and must possess the grammatical and cultural skills to function in basic daily situations, to give short descriptions of objects, people, and places, to express feelings, and to present a simple opinion.
- Demonstrate an understanding of their languages and cultures in relation to the practices, products, and perspectives of the culture(s) of Spanish speaking countries.
- Reinforce and further their knowledge of other disciplines through Spanish.
- Show evidence of enrichment through an authentic experience in Spanish.
- Lesson 1 - Las Relaciones Personales
- Lesson 2 - Las Diversiones
- Lesson 3 - La Vida Diaria
- Lesson 4 - La Salud y El Bienestar
- Lesson 5 - Los Viajes
Your final grade will be based on the following breakdown. Please note that each instructor may choose to make modifications.
- Check-In Discussion Boards – 5%
- Discussion Boards – 15%
- Voice Boards – 15%
- Quizzes – 10%
- Supersite Activities – 10%
- Web-Sam Activities – 10%
- Final Project – 5%
- Midterm Exam – 15%
- Final Exam – 15%
You are required to have access to a headset (headphones and mic) or headphones/speakers and microphone to create audio recordings in some of your assignments.