Current Students

Withdrawals, Appeals, and Complaints

Withdrawal Requests

Please click on the name of your home institution (the college or university with which you are registered) below to review its withdrawal policy and then withdraw from your eCore classes. Your withdrawal information will be sent to the office of the registrar at your affiliate institution and to your instructor.

Please review the eCore Academic Calendar for Withdrawal Deadlines before submitting a withdrawal request.

Appeals & Complaints

Within the SEADS portal, current eCore students have the ability to submit grade appeals, academic dishonesty appeals, and student complaints.

Submit Here
Back to Top